Terms & Conditions
1. DEPOSIT: 50% of total booking price when the booking is made and the full amount due 6 weeks before date of arrival. If the booking is made within 6 weeks of arrival we will require payment in full. This is payable by cheque, postal order or cash. Credit card payments are also accepted.The deposit is non-refundable. A booking forms a contract between you (the person making the booking) and the Park and any payments made for short breaks or seasonal pitches are with the person named on the booking and are non transferable if you decide to cut your booking short or sell your caravan on or off park, if in this case, the park are within their rights to re-let the pitch. We agree to hold the pitch for the agreed days for the number of people in your group, and you (the person making the booking)agree to pay for the balance of the pitch as requested. We would therefore, recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance in case of cancellation.PLEASE NOTE: DEPOSIT IS PER BREAK, INCLUDING SEASONAL PITCHES, BOOKED, AND IS NON REFUNDABLE
2. If payment is not received by the appointed date we are entitled to assume you do not require the pitch which may then be re-let without further notice. If we are unable to re-let, the hirer is liable for the balance of the hire fee.
3. All bookings will remain firm provided we receive your postal confirmation and initial payment within five days. No reservation will exist until an acknowledgement and acceptance has been received by the hirer.
4. All bookings commence at 12.00pm (subject to unavoidable delays) on date of arrival and terminate at 11.00am on date of departure.
5. Brodawel Caravan Park, reserves the right to re-let a pitch if the prospective tenant and their party have not taken up residence by 10am the morning after the start date of the holiday unless notified to the contrary. It will be deemed that the booking is cancelled and all monies forfeited.
6. The pitch must be left in a clean and tidy condition and the hirer will make good or pay for any damaged during occupation of the pitch.
7. Young parties of all males/females or combination of both are not accepted.
8. Due to clerical work involved any alteration or amendment requested by the client after the booking form has been received will be subject to an alteration fee of £25.00. This fee should be sent with the confirmation (within five days of telephone call - if applicable).
9. Brodawel Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application. For the well being of guests, Brodawel Caravan Park, reserves the right to terminate the party's holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons in the holiday party might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of guests or members of our staff.
10. All facilities will be available from April 1st to October 31st
11. Brodawel Caravan Park shall not be liable in the event that a pitch or advertised facilities or amenities are not available due to circumstances beyond its control.
12. It may be necessary at the beginning or end of the season to amend or withdraw certain facilities according to demand. Accordingly, Brodawel Caravan Park, reserves the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities or any part of the programme of activities either advertised or previously available without prior notice.
13. Our marketing is prepared months in advance and we reserve the right to amend details without prior notice.
14. Brodawel Caravan Park, reserve the right to reduce the price of a pitch at any time to make special offers available.
15. Brodawel Caravan Park cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury to customers or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property - however caused.
16. Holiday booking covers parking space for 1 car. Additional cars are charged at £5 per night.1
7. All online bookings are subject to our confirmation that the booking has been accepted in full, if any online error occurs with availability or pricing we have the right to cancel the booking or offer an alternative. Any deposits paid will be refunded in full.
18. Dogs are permitted provided they are kept on a lead at all times. Pets are not allowed in the play area and must NOT be left unattended. Maximum number per booking is two. Pets are charged nightly at £2.50
19. All litter must be put in the bins and all pitches kept tidy. Recycling points are available throughout the Park for metal, plastic, glass, paper and cardboard.
20. All clothes must be washed in the Laundry Room, no washing lines permitted- please use window rails. No sandy or pet items please.
21. Barbeques are permitted, but must be kept off the ground and not alight after dark. No camp fires. No gazebos.
22. Noise. We operate a quiet time between 10.30pm - 8am. Be careful with radios, TV. Occasionally it may be necessary to ask people to quieten down throughout the day - consideration to other visitors please.
23. Generators are permitted during the hours 12noon - 4pm on condition that they are not too noisy and produce no fumes. Consideration to other visitors please.
24. The use of motorbikes and bicycles on the Park is permitted on the roadways only and during daylight hours.
25. We advise that your caravan, or any other unit, is fully insured, as no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage whilst at Brodawel Caravan Park.
26. All units must be in good working order and we advise regular servicing and maintenance. All units must be easily manoeuvred, in case of emergency.
27. No traffic movements between 12pm- 7am
28. Please dispose of waste water at soak aways, as signed.
29. Chemical toilet is provided. To prevent any blockage, please use the shelf provided.
30. We may refuse entry to particularly large caravans or tents which we deem unsuitable. We do not permit gazebos.
31. Children must be accompanied by an adult when using the washing and toilet facilities or the water or fire points. All parents/ guardians must supervise their children whilst on site.
32. Children should return to their units by dusk.
33. Occasionally our guests have visitors. Visitors are welcome for a quick visit and need to depart the Park for 7pm.
34. There is CCTV across the Park.
35. Speed limits and road directions must be strictly adhered to.
36. No personal washing machines -all clothes washing to be done in the onsite laundry room.
37. We can not put ice packs in freezer.